Dr. Kramer has retired and the practice is closed. Copies of pertinent records are with your primary provider or referring provider. We suggest Gastroenterology follow up with Highline Gastroenterology, the PolyClinic, or Digestive Diseases Specialists.
Effective July 27, 2015, state regulated fees for duplicating health care records are as follows:
- The flat fee for clerical searching and handling is $25.00; must be paid in advance before the records search can be instituted.
- The per page charge is $1.12 for each of the first 30 pages.
- The per page charge is $0.84 for each page after the 30th.
- The entire chart will be copied.
- The all fees must be paid in advance and accompanied by a signed records request.
- Records should be available within 30 to 60 days of request and collection of all advance fees.
- Fees are not covered by insurance.
Welcome to Burien Digestive Health Center LLC — Gastroenterology
South King County's Foremost Provider of Gastrointestinal Care
Burien Digestive Health Center is located on the Highline Medical Center Campus in Burien Washington. Your digestive health is important and when it comes to your healthcare, only the very best will do. Dr. Kramer is a Board-Certified fellowship-trained Gastroenterologist who is also Board-Certified fellowship-trained in Internal Medicine. He has specialization in the areas of digestive diseases, liver disease, pancreatic disease and gastrointestinal cancer. Dr. Kramer has over 30 years of experience providing the latest in state-of-the-art procedures and advanced non-invasive tests, such as Upper GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Endoscopic Retrograde Choliangiopancreatography (ERCP), Manometry, pH Monitoring, and Pill Cam. Burien Digestive Health Center offers high-quality diagnosis and treatment of the entire digestive system, providing patient-first compassionate care.